ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Police in Allentown say they're on the hunt for a gunman who shot two teenage boys, one of whom was a minor.
According to Allentown Police, the shooting happened shortly after 12 a.m. Saturday at the corner of Ninth and Gordon streets in the city.
Police say an 18 and a 15-year-old were both shot in the back. They told officials that they did not know who shot them. The victims added that they did not know each other as well.
Both are in a nearby hospital and they are expected to be okay. Police say an investigation has been launched.
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery