Lafayette College student who was the victim of a hit-and-run is now being moved to a different hospital.
Aubrey Baumbach's parents say she is being moved to Spaulding Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts closer to her home.
They say she will meet with a new team of experts who will continue to care for her.
Officials say Wilson Kneebone of Martins Creek hit Baumbach on Lehigh Street in Easton as she was leaving rowing practice on November 8th.
- Updated Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- New Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Updated Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Updated Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Updated Police in Schuylkill County investigate 'suspicious' death
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking