EASTON, Pa. - More traffic headaches are on the way for thousands of Route 22 commuters.
Lane closures for the Easton-Phillipsburg Route 22 Toll Bridge rehabilitation project are scheduled to resume early next week.
The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission says the single-lane travel will go into effect Tuesday, July 9, and remain in place around-the-clock in both directions of Route 22 going forward.
Motorists can expect delays. The commission is urging motorists to use Route 78 as an alternate route.
An Easton man has been charged in connection with a deadly shooting in Palmer Township Thursday night.Read More »
- Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Police allege man drives stolen motorcycle on Allentown sidewalk
- Wrestler's dad allowed to attend matches at rival school in area adjacent from gym
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M