EASTON, Pa. - More traffic headaches are on the way for thousands of Route 22 commuters.
Lane closures for the Easton-Phillipsburg Route 22 Toll Bridge rehabilitation project are scheduled to resume early next week.
The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission says the single-lane travel will go into effect Tuesday, July 9, and remain in place around-the-clock in both directions of Route 22 going forward.
Motorists can expect delays. The commission is urging motorists to use Route 78 as an alternate route.
- Updated In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69