Area bus riders on several Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority (LANTA) routes will see changes starting in February.
Currently, LANTABus and LANTAVans are operating regular services.
Minor routing and schedule changes will be implemented on various LANtaBus routes effective February 11.
Details are as follows:
All trips will operate local between ATC and the Lehigh Valley Mall.
Northbound trips will leave ATC from Platform 4 and proceed left on 7th, left on Hamilton, left on 6th then continue on normal routing.
Routes 107 and 220
Westbound routing from Hamilton Street into ATC will follow right on 4th, left on Linden, right on 6th, left into ATC.
Routes 108 and 212
Northbound from South Bethlehem will use the Fahy Bridge, right Sakon Place, left Church, right New, left North, left Guetter and will no longer serve Main Street.
1:15 PM eastbound trip from Penn & Olin will now leave at 1:25 PM
AM eastbound trips will leave Lehigh Valley Mall at :35 to allow for more transfer opportunities.
Afternoon westbound trips will leave ATC at :40 past the hour and afternoon eastbound trips will leave Trexler Mall at :10 past the hour.
Bethlehem LOOP will use 2nd Street between Polk and Founders Way and will no longer use 1st St.
Northbound routing will follow Riverside Drive, left on 2nd St, continue onto Columbia St, right on Webster, right on 3rd St, right on New St, right on Sakon Place, left on Church St, right on New St, left on North St, left on Guetter St.
Memories are all that remain of a 600-year-old white oak tree that was believed to be among the oldest of its kind in the nation.Read More »
- U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Updated Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- Updated 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Updated 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Updated U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Arts Around Town: Allentown JazzFest joins with Allentown Art Museum in diverse programming