PHILADELPHIA - The Easton Area School District was back in court Tuesday to continue an ongoing battle over breast cancer bracelets.
The legal battle started in 2010 when the ACLU sued the school district on behalf of two students who were suspended for wearing the bracelets that say, "I heart boobies."
A judge ruled the ban unconstitutional, but now the district is appealing.
Opening arguments were scheduled Tuesday. A U.S. Appeals court in Philadelphia is hearing the case.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business