ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Lehigh County Coroner’s Office needs the public’s help finding a man’s next of kin.
Eddie Quiles, 55, of Allentown, died Friday, October 20, at his home.
An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday, October 21, to determine the cause and manner of death.
Anyone having information on Quiles’ family is urged to contact the coroner’s office at 610-782-3426.
- Updated Democratic candidates debate hot-button issues
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Updated Berks County philanthropist warmly remembered
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Updated Northampton County disbanding gaming authority
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Berks funeral home invites condolences to Bush family
- Crews clear logjam from Schuylkill River near Douglassville
- Magic returns to Reading with reopening of Mingus Magic Shop