S. WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - Authorities are investigating the deaths of two people found inside a Lehigh County hotel room.
The Lehigh County Coroner's Office on Friday released the names of the man and woman found dead Wednesday at the Howard Johnson Inn and Suites at 3220 Hamilton Blvd. in South Whitehall Township. The coroner's office had initially identified the pair only and Jane and John Doe.
The deputy coroner pronounced 56-year-old Michael Donnelly and 36-year-old Christina Schwartz dead about 12:15 p.m. Wednesday. Donnelly's last known address was in Tennessee, while Schwartz's last known address was in San Antonio, Texas.
Autopsies were performed Thursday, and the coroner's office reported that the cause of death is pending toxicology results. The coroner's office indicates that the deaths do not appear suspicious.
Northampton County Council wants to know how design changes to the proposed Easton Da Vinci Science Center will impact a $10 million, 40-year commitment to the center that council made in December.Read More »
- "Underdog" masks flying off the shelves for Eagles game
- Coroner called to scene of Upper Mount Bethel crash
- Project 'Keep Hellertown Warm' helps those in need
- Funding re-examined after Da Vinci pulls aquarium
- Eagles impact local economy
- Silver lining in Amazon headquarters' disinterest in Lehigh Valley
- Updated Coroner called to scene of Upper Mount Bethel crash
- Updated "Underdog" masks flying off the shelves for Eagles game
- 11-year US marshal identified as officer slain in Harrisburg
- Police officer surrenders on charges in hit-and-run crash
- Updated Changes to Da Vinci Center prompt questions from county
- Updated Forks Township supervisors table zoning hearing on proposed apartments
- Wilson board: Proposed contract meets union's 'top priority'
- Homeless man arrested in rash of robberies in Reading
- Berks ARL taking steps to become 'no-kill' animal shelter
- Winter weather-related crashes keep collision shops busy