ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Lehigh County Coroner's Office is seeking the next of kin for an Allentown man.
Richard Davis, 59, was pronounced dead in his home Saturday around 8:40 a.m.
An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
Anyone with information on Davis' family is asked to contact the coroner's office at 610-782-3426.
- Updated Search continues in Berks for Southwest jet's missing pieces
- Publisher says model told her about Cosby 'rape'
- Man pleads guilty to killing of his cousin
- 2nd man sentenced in crash that killed man, pregnant woman
- Liquidation firms win bid to take over Bon-Ton's assets
- Updated Parkland school board to purchase used buses
- Updated Woman's night of drinking ends in assault arrest, police say
- Updated 32-year-old faces charges for alleged sexual assault in Monroe County
- Updated Democrats, Republicans join forces to tackle climate change
- Bethlehem mayor to be NCC commencement speaker