The Lehigh County Coroner's Office is asking for the public's help in a next of kin search for a 73-year-old woman who died Tuesday.
Helen Moreira died of natural causes at her residence in the unit block of Locust Street in Macungie.
The coroner's office is searching for the woman's next of kin. Anyone with information regarding Moreira's family is asked to call the Lehigh County Coroner's Office at 610-782-3426.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading