WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - The Pennsylvania Lottery announced that a Whitehall Township grocery store sold a $3 million winning Match 6 Jackpot ticket.
The Giant at 2641 MacArthur Road sold a ticket that correctly matched all six winning numbers, according to a news release from the Pennsylvania Lottery. Thursday's winning numbers were 14, 19, 21, 32, 43 and 44.
The store will receive a $10,000 selling bonus.
The Lottery announced that Thursday's winner was the first Match 6 jackpot since switching to nightly drawings in late August. Match 6 switched to a nightly drawing on Aug. 29; the starting jackpot remains $500,000.
Lottery officials said in a news release that prizes must be claimed and the ticket validated before the winner can be identified. Match 6 winners have one year from the drawing date to claim their prize.
Anyone holding a winning Match 6 ticket should sign the ticket, call the Lottery office at 717-702-8146 and file a claim at the nearest Lottery office.
Lottery officials said more than 72,000 other Match 6 tickets also won prizes.
- 69News Snow Patrol: Lehigh County (2 p.m.)
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (2 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Northampton County (1 p.m.)
- Updated YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (2 p.m.)
- Updated WATCH: Jeff Bolden's traffic update (2:30 p.m.)
- Updated DA to hold news conference on violent drug trafficking group
- Updated Lehigh Valley Auto Show delays Thursday opening
- Allentown opens parking decks to residents
- LANta shuts down routes Wednesday afternoon