NORTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - A Lehigh County teenager is headed to trial facing charges of homicide by vehicle and involuntary manslaughter.
Courtney Quinn, 19, of Walnutport, Northampton County had her preliminary hearing Tuesday. All charges were held for court.
Investigators say back in April, she was driving on Route 145 in North Whitehall Township when her car crossed into oncoming traffic and struck another vehicle.
The driver of that car Jennifer Ebert, 65, was killed.
Investigators say Quinn was speeding at the time of the crash.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic