People a little farther up the Lehigh River are "catching the blues."
The Lehigh River Blues Jam is up and running in Catasauqua.
Thursday's rain forced the jam's "preview night" to move inside.
Friday night's weather was much better.
Organizers say they're just happy to spread the word about the blues.
"It's not all the same and we've really educated and opened a lot of people to the music and the whole genre and the artists," said promoter Beverly Conklin.
The event also raises awareness for people who are suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.
If you want to catch the blues the Lehigh River Blues Jam runs through the weekend in Catasauqua Park.
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society