BETHLEHEM, Pa. - A student attending Lehigh University in Bethlehem has been expelled from school months after a campus residence hall was vandalized.
The Umoja House, a multi-cultural residence hall, was egged and spray-painted with racial slurs in November.
A hearing was held this week to discuss the matter, and school officials said an unidentified member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity was expelled.
The school said the student acted alone and was intoxicated at the time of the incident.
The fraternity will be on probation through May 2015.
- Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Students celebrate return of hometown hero
- Suspect who lost hand in home invasion sent to prison
- Vietnam veteran tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Updated Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- PPL deploying smarter technology