BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Some manufacturing businesses are finding out that going green can save them some green in the future.
The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce held its Manufacturers Council Summit at the ArtsQuest Center in Bethlehem Thursday night.
The program provided options for businesses to save money on energy costs -- on appliances and equipment.
"So many innovative ways that manufacturers can take advantage and be able to produce more and hopefully, hire more workers," said Michelle Griffin Young, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Organizers say manufacturing businesses are on the upswing in the Lehigh Valley.
Basilio Bonilla Jr. is getting his campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner underway.Read More »
- Mini-THON held at Allentown charter school
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies