NEW YORK - A Lehigh Valley couple battled it out on national TV for a chance to say "I do" again.
Manny and Carly Fantauzzi-Quinones, of Nazareth, Northampton Co., were married on July 7, 2012.
It was 102 degrees that day, and Manny had to be rushed to the hospital after suffering heat exhaustion and dehydration.
They appeared Tuesday on the Rachael Ray show, where they competed against two other couples for a chance to renew their wedding vows in St. Martin.
Unfortunately, they didn't win the grand prize, but they did get a pretty nice parting gift -- a second honeymoon on Catalina Island, off the coast of California.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business