ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Dozens of celebrities who were at the Oscars last night have some very special goody bags thanks to an Allentown designer.
Genny Perez, of Light Up Fashions, designed purses given out during the Academy Awards ceremony.
Each of the light-up purses contained goodies for celebrities' pets.
The charity "Support Your Pet" selected Perez for this special project.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day