ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A special tour rolled into Allentown today.
The independent transportation network is a service that uses volunteers to drive elderly and visually impaired people around town. Today, some of its members stopped by Christopher's in Allentown as part of the Storybook
Tour to mark the group's 20th anniversary. This was just one of two dozen stops for the storybook tour. You can check out a schedule on its website. www.itnamerica.dot.org
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored