ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Valentine's Day is all about celebrating love and a local dentist took it above and beyond with a very special holiday proposal.
Doctor YueYang Chen proposed to his now fiancé Maggie Wu on the terrace at the Renaissance Hotel in Allentown.
Then, across town, eight couples who live at The Terrace at Phoebe's Allentown campus renewed their vows during a very special Valentine's Day celebration.
The couples collectively have 480 years of experience being married and they're still going strong.
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority