SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - A federal lawsuit claims a supervisor at Lehigh Valley Health Network discriminated against workers over the age of 40.
Patti Kopko, a former case manager with LVHN, is suing the health network and her former boss.
Kopko says her former supervisor kept a list of employees over the age of 40 she wanted to terminate.
Kopko also claims she was retaliated against after complaining about violations of federal regulations at Lehigh Valley Hospital's campus in Salisbury Township.
At this point, LVHN officials are not commenting on the lawsuit.
- Updated In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69