HARRISBURG, Pa. - Gov. Tom Corbett has announced a multi-million dollar investment in some of Pennsylvania's airports, and Lehigh Valley International is getting a piece of the pie.
Corbett said the $10 million investment will be divided up and awarded to nine airports across the state.
LVIA will get a $1.5 million grant. That money will go toward relocated and extending a runway at the airport.
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner