LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - Soon there will be a lot more workers punching the clock at Mack Trucks in Lehigh County.
The truck maker is in the midst of adding some 400 people to its payroll in Lower Macungie.
Mack says the hiring started in October and offers have already been made to about 345 people.
The new hires will start next month.
Mack Trucks says more workers are needed to keep up with higher demand.
Hellertown's Water Street Bridge was closed Thursday after a hole opened up right in the middle of it.Read More »
- Police: Car involved in Palmer Township crash was reported stolen
- Fired! YEA board denies ex-director's resignation, fires him amid misconduct allegations
- SouthSide Arts & Music Festival is back in Bethlehem
- Salisbury High School dismisses early due to power outage
- Police find overturned car, snapped utility pole, but no driver
- Upper Macungie zoning amendments address farm-based entertainment
- Updated Fired! YEA board denies ex-director's resignation, fires him amid misconduct allegations
- Mount Pocono man wanted for homicide in Wayne County
- Southwest plane rescuer: 'God created a servant heart in me'
- Updated Water Street Bridge in Hellertown closed after hole opens up in deck
- Updated Annual 'Go Fly a Kite Day' set for April 28 in Bern
- Updated Police: Car involved in Palmer Township crash was reported stolen
- Cosby defense loses 5th bid for mistrial
- Updated PHOTOS: Pieces of Southwest Airlines plane found in Berks
- Better than a beach photo: Christie spends $85K on portrait
- Shoppers sad to say bye-bye to Bon-Ton; 'I'm very upset'