LOWER MACUNGIE TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Mack Trucks recently unveiled a sign featuring its new brand at its Macungie Cab & Vehicle Assembly plant in Lower Macungie Township.
"The sign features a sleeker, more modern logo with the iconic Mack Bulldog symbol poised confidently above the Mack word mark," explained a company spokesman in a news release.
"The refreshed design serves as an expression of Mack's present-day, forward-thinking approach to the heavy-duty truck industry and customers."
Mack relaunched its brand during the global 2014 CONEXPO-CON/AGG construction trade show event in March in Las Vegas.
Mack is one of North America's largest producers of heavy-duty trucks. Mack trucks are sold and serviced through an extensive distribution network in more than 45 countries.
Mack trucks and diesel engines sold in North America are assembled in the United States.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines.
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg