EASTON, Pa. - Easton police are investigating a shooting early Saturday morning.
Police said a 25-year-old man is in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound.
Officials found the man shot in the area of the 600 block of Northampton Street just after 4 a.m.
Police believe the shooting happened about a block away at Walnut and Ferry streets.
Easton police said the victim and witnesses are not cooperating with the investigation.
No one is in custody and police do not have a description of the suspect.
Police said the man is expected to survive.
Anyone with information should call 610-250-6656 or the tip line at 610-250-6635.
A Carbon County man died after his vehicle hit a tree in Lehigh County.Read More »
- Fire damages house in Coopersburg
- Bethlehem police nab pair of alleged fridge bandits
- Man dies after truck crashes, catches fire in Hanover Township
- Allentown Police Chief Glen Dorney is retiring
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show prepares for opening night
- Kevin Esterly to soon be brought back to Allentown
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Toys R Us delays liquidation sales; likely to start Friday
- Updated Lehigh Valley Auto Show prepares for opening night
- Updated Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Updated PHOTOS: 'Operation Shattered' drug trafficking bust in Berks
- Updated Palmerton man killed in crash in Washington Township
- Updated Fire damages house in Coopersburg
- Updated Man found dead after fire damages motel in Caernarvon
- Updated Bethlehem police nab pair of alleged fridge bandits
- Updated Man dies after truck crashes, catches fire in Hanover Township