ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A man who allegedly stole a truck and led police on a chase in Lehigh County that ended with a state trooper firing his gun is heading to trial.
Brian Chapman waived his preliminary hearing Thursday.
Police say last month Chapman stole a truck in Allentown and led police through Emmaus before crashing in a Kohl's parking lot in Lower Macungie Township.
A trooper ended up firing his gun at Chapman.
The bullet hit an unoccupied minivan.
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley