BRONX, N.Y. - A man accused of shooting at Allentown police will be held in New York until at least next month.
Officials in the Bronx said Del Robyn Fenty is fighting extradition to Pennsylvania. He'll be back in court in New York next month.
Fenty fired shots at police after a domestic disturbance on North 3rd Street in Allentown last Tuesday, officials said.
Three officers suffered minor injuries, but none had been shot.
Fenty was arrested in New York after three days on the run.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten