BRONX, N.Y. - A man accused of shooting at Allentown police will be held in New York until at least next month.
Officials in the Bronx said Del Robyn Fenty is fighting extradition to Pennsylvania. He'll be back in court in New York next month.
Fenty fired shots at police after a domestic disturbance on North 3rd Street in Allentown last Tuesday, officials said.
Three officers suffered minor injuries, but none had been shot.
Fenty was arrested in New York after three days on the run.
- Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Mini-THON held at Allentown charter school
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Police allege man punches girlfriend, leaves her by side of the road