WILLIAMS TWP., Pa. - A 70-year-old man is dead after a one-car accident Friday morning in Northampton County.
Police said the man was driving south in the 900 block of Morgan Hill Road in Williams Twp. around 6:50 a.m. when he crossed over the center line and hit a guardrail on the opposite side of the road.
EMS workers said the man may have gone into cardiac arrest before the crash.
He was taken to St. Luke's Anderson Campus where he was pronounced dead at 7:42 a.m.
His name is being withheld until his family can be notified.Map: Williams Twp. crash
Pennsylvania's hundreds of thousands of hunters are in for a change.Read More »
- Bill could bring video gambling to bars, bowling alleys
- Braden Airpark getting $500,000 for repairs
- Allentown man charged in 2016 bank robbery
- Caregiver caught on nanny cam stealing from disabled woman
- 2 in custody after armed robbery at Speedway in Allentown
- Man suffers brain hemorrhage in Allentown assault
- Updated 19 charged in drug bust across Lehigh, Northampton counties
- 4 men heading to trial in killing near Pagoda in Reading
- 3 arrested in bust of marijuana grow operation near Pottstown
- Former executive admits to theft from Berks company
- Reading's homeless treated to 5-star dining experience
- Student runners receive gift of new sneakers
- Shoemakersville senior group celebrates 50th anniversary
- Alpha residents want borough council to dump trash company expansion plan
- Reading alum making custom gear for Red Knights win
- Pa. Game Commission approves semi-automatic rifles for some hunting