SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - A Carbon County man has died weeks after a crash in Lehigh County.
The coroner said Joseph Ebeley, 76, of Palmerton, died Tuesday at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
Officials say Ebeley was the passenger in a car that was involved in a crash on June 12th. It happened at Route 145 and Rising Sun Road in North Whitehall Township.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business