A man accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a local little league is heading to trial.
Christopher Dollak, of Bethlehem, waived his preliminary hearing Tuesday morning.
His wife managed the finances for the North Central Little League, and police said Dollak would periodically take money out of the deposit bags to support his drug habit.
In all, investigators said Dollak stole $36,000 over the span of about a year.
Macungie resident Megan DePalma's life was drastically changed three years ago at age 23 when she was diagnosed with Sarcoma, a very rare soft tissue cancer.Read More »
- Police looking for Walmart TV thief in Lower Nazareth
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Indian-American Association of Lehigh Valley meets with Allentown officials
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Lawmakers send Real ID bill to Wolf, who plans to sign it
- Updated Suspicious package clears school, closes Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Updated Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Route 724 reopens upon completion of rain-delayed rock project
- Updated Police looking for Walmart TV thief in Lower Nazareth
- Updated One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam