WALNUTPORT, Pa. - Police said they arrested a man after he allegedly threw two pans full of hot cake batter at his girlfriend and then attacked her.
Jennifer Jaegel told officers Theodore Symer grabbed her and threw her to the ground after throwing the cake pans at her, said police, who noted that she had a bruise on her forehead.
Symer, 43, of 342 Kiddie Ln., Walnutport, Northampton Co., was charged Sunday night with simple assault and harassment. He was committed to Northampton County Prison on $3,500 bail, according to court documents.
A preliminary hearing is set for next Monday at 9 a.m.
- Updated Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- New Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Updated Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Updated Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Updated Police in Schuylkill County investigate 'suspicious' death
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking