ALLENTOWN, Pa. - An Allentown man accused in a 2008 murder has admitted to the crime.
Ruben Rivera pleaded guilty to third degree murder Monday as part of a plea deal.
Police say he shot and killed 22-year-old Armando Ramos at 138 N. Ninth Street on Halloween night four years ago.
Rivera was arrested in 2010, two years after the murder.
He's scheduled to be sentenced on October 5.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business