ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Police in Allentown are investigating after a 22-year-old man walked into Sacred Heart Hospital with a gunshot wound to his shoulder.
Officers responded to the hospital around 1 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Police say the shooting happened in the 600 block of Green Street a few minutes before he arrived at the hospital.
He said the suspect was wearing a red hoodie.
The man is expected to make a full recovery.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 610-437-7721.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business