BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Police said a man was stabbed in downtown Bethlehem Monday afternoon.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. at 256 E. Goepp St.
Bethlehem Det. Lt. Mark DiLuzio said the victim is a man in his 50s and was stabbed several times.
A person of interest is in custody and charges are pending.
DiLuzio says details are still being investigated, and police are waiting for a search warrant to enter the home.
Police believe they have the only individual involved, and there's no threat to the public.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading