A 41-year-old man was rushed to the hospital after being shot in the stomach in Allentown, police said.
The victim, who is from Pottsville, flagged down an officer at around 3:30 p.m. Saturday in the area of Sixth and Gordon streets, but he was unconscious when police tried to talk to him again, officials said.
He was taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital where he's listed in stable condition.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival