ALLENTOWN, Pa. - They may not be pedigree breeds but that doesn’t make them any less magnificent, er, marvelous.
The “Marvelous Mutts”, a group of talented dogs all adopted from shelters, are performing at the Great Allentown Fair this weekend and on Friday 69 News’ Jaccii Farris took in a show.
You can catch them at the fair for 3, 5, and 7 p.m. showings.
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Toys R Us delays liquidation sales; likely to start Friday
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show prepares for opening night
- Updated Where did the millions of dollars from Berks Heim go?
- Updated Bethlehem Easter egg hunt rescheduled
- Updated Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Updated PHOTOS: 'Operation Shattered' drug trafficking bust in Berks
- Palmerton man killed in crash in Washington Township
- Fire damages house in Coopersburg
- Man found dead after fire damages motel in Caernarvon