ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Lehigh County man found guilty in the 2013 death of his 2-month-old daughter was sentenced Friday.
31-year-old Matthew Wolfe of Whitehall Township will spend the next 20 to 40 years in jail.
He was convicted of third-degree murder and child endangerment in January 2017.
Police said Wolfe told them that he awoke to find the girl limp and whimpering, but medical staff concluded that she died from injuries including hemorrhages, skull fractures, as well as broken legs and ribs.
- Updated Route 222 reopens after multiple vehicle crash in Richmond Twp.
- More than just cars at Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Updated Much cooler this afternoon, some rain or drizzle
- Reading Red Knights fans out in full force for championship game
- Fire tears through vacant home in Allentown
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash