ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Some of Allentown's first responders have a few new tools in their arsenal.
The city's emergency response team was on the receiving end of three tactical medical bags from St. Luke's Allentown campus.
Each bag is stocked with medical supplies for use in mass casualty incidents, especially for patients who may be in a non-secure or unsafe location.
The equipment can also be used to help in the tactical rescue of injured patients.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe