BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Moravian College in Bethlehem has been ranked one of the most haunted colleges in America by Reader's Digest.
"Since we are the sixth oldest college in America it's not all that surprising," said Michael Corr, director of marketing and communications at Moravian College.
Staff at the school call the William Randolph Hearst Recital Hall the most haunted room in Bethlehem. So much has been seen, heard and felt in this room that paranormal investigators have been called in to investigate.
"Through thermal imaging and things they have seen the most activity in this room," Corr said.
The outburst came Thursday as students were discussing emotions about the recent shooting in Florida.Read More »
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Spin and win deals at eateries with new app
- Local residents make a difference in Sierra Leone
- Trial of Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski takes some unexpected turns
- Recent tragedy makes room for reevaluation of school safety
- Snow emergencies in place for local areas
- Quick hitting storm brings snow late today and tonight
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- Updated Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings
- Updated Lunar New Year celebrations in Hong Kong; Pa Asian-American families also celebrate
- Updated Pa. Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- Updated PHOTOS: Victims of south Florida school shooting
- Updated TSA testing new facial recognition system