ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Two Lehigh County municipalities have filed another lawsuit over Allentown's Neighborhood Improvement Zone.
Upper Saucon Township and Catasauqua have filed a class action lawsuit together, challenging the NIZ, which is the special tax zone that's funding Allentown's hockey arena project. This is the third lawsuit filed over the zone.
Bethlehem and Hanover townships in Northampton County filed a suit together in March, and Lehigh Valley developer Abe Atiyeh filed a suit in April.
- Updated Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Updated Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown