BETHLEHEM, Pa. - If you're crazy about a "Sharp Dressed Man," you'll be in luck this summer.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famers debuted in 1969 and haven't slowed down since.
For more than 40 years, Billy F. Gibbons, Dusty Hill and Frank Beard have been serving up their distinctive brand of rock, blues and boogie, delighting audiences around the world.
Among the group's many hits are classics like "Tush," Gimme All Your Lovin'," "Sharp Dressed Man," "Legs," "Cheap Sunglasses" and "Sleeping Bag."
Over the course of its career, "That Little Ol' Band From Texas" has sold more than 25 million albums throughout the U.S., including 13 multi-platinum releases.
Tickets are $44 and $54 and go on sale March 18 at 10 a.m. to ArtsQuest members and to the public on March 21 at 10 a.m.
They'll be available at the Musikfest website and 610-332-3378.
Other acts already announced for Musikfest's 31st season include:
Mon., August 4, Sheryl Crow
Tues., August 5, Moody Blues
Thurs., August 7, Avett Brothers
Fri., August 8, Alan Jackson
Sun., August 10, Keith Urban
The festival runs August 1-10.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities