BETHLEHEM, Pa. - If you're crazy about a "Sharp Dressed Man," you'll be in luck this summer.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Famers debuted in 1969 and haven't slowed down since.
For more than 40 years, Billy F. Gibbons, Dusty Hill and Frank Beard have been serving up their distinctive brand of rock, blues and boogie, delighting audiences around the world.
Among the group's many hits are classics like "Tush," Gimme All Your Lovin'," "Sharp Dressed Man," "Legs," "Cheap Sunglasses" and "Sleeping Bag."
Over the course of its career, "That Little Ol' Band From Texas" has sold more than 25 million albums throughout the U.S., including 13 multi-platinum releases.
Tickets are $44 and $54 and go on sale March 18 at 10 a.m. to ArtsQuest members and to the public on March 21 at 10 a.m.
They'll be available at the Musikfest website and 610-332-3378.
Other acts already announced for Musikfest's 31st season include:
Mon., August 4, Sheryl Crow
Tues., August 5, Moody Blues
Thurs., August 7, Avett Brothers
Fri., August 8, Alan Jackson
Sun., August 10, Keith Urban
The festival runs August 1-10.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival