BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Bethlehem officials are considering changes to Musikfest following a series of violent crimes near this year's festival.
City officials say they will discuss proposed changes to Musikfest during upcoming meetings with local merchants and ArtsQuest.
One of the changes being discussed is shortening festival hours on Main Street, according to a report by lehighvalleylive.com.
The proposed changes come on the heels of a double shooting and other violent crimes that happened just a few blocks from Musikfest this summer.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region