EASTON, Pa. - Police in New York have arrested a suspect sought in the killing of a man in Easton this past summer.
Naheem Adams was apprehended Wednesday morning near his mother's apartment in Brooklyn, police said.
Adams, police said, gunned down George Jeter in July near 14th and Butler streets in Easton.
Adams will be arraigned in New York as a fugitive from justice and then extradited to Northampton County.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten