EASTON, Pa. - Police in New York have arrested a suspect sought in the killing of a man in Easton this past summer.
Naheem Adams was apprehended Wednesday morning near his mother's apartment in Brooklyn, police said.
Adams, police said, gunned down George Jeter in July near 14th and Butler streets in Easton.
Adams will be arraigned in New York as a fugitive from justice and then extradited to Northampton County.
- Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Mini-THON held at Allentown charter school
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Police allege man punches girlfriend, leaves her by side of the road