NAZARETH, Pa. - An annual Fourth of July tradition in Northampton County will be taking a year off.
The Nazareth-Bath Chamber of Commerce announced Monday that the Kazoo Parade has been cancelled for this year.
Officials said a variety of factors led to the decision, including the disbanding of the group that provided the sound system and musical entertainment for the program.
The Kazoo Parade will return next year to help celebrate the 275th anniversary of Nazareth borough, officials said.
- LIVE Trump attends G-7 summit: What to watch
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Passing showers but more seasonable today
- Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC