BETHLEHEM, Pa. - State Police have arrested one of the most wanted fugitives of Nevada's Gaming Control Board in the Lehigh Valley.
Police arrested 40-year-old Jubreal Chahine of Las Vegas around 3 p.m. Saturday at the Sands Casino after being alerted by casino employees.
Chahine was wanted on several felony warrants connected to gambling-related offenses.
Police say he was arrested on the gaming floor without incident.
He was charged with being a fugitive from justice.
He is being held at the Northampton County Prison in lieu of $150,000 bail.
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society