BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Bring your appetite to Musikfest.
There are many different options for food, including eight vendors who are at the festival for the first time.
Bees Knees Grill is among the vendors making their Musikfest debut. They offer a variety of grilled cheese sandwiches.
"We're excited to be here," said Matt Greeley with Bees Knees Grill. "We try to be a little bit different, with our ingredients we try to have fresh stuff."
"Just a variation of different ingredients, interesting combinations, basically all stuff we like to eat," he added.
If you're craving Thai, you're in luck. Sangtawan Thai is open for business at the festival this year.
"Crazy, busy but so far so good," said Giang Hong. "People do know Thai food so that's pretty good for us."
"I have never had Thai food so I'm looking forward to trying it," said Jeanne Mantz with Sweet Granny's Kettle Corn, who stopped by the location.
Not far away, also in Volksplatz on the north side, you will find Grateful Spread.
"We do cheesesteak eggrolls, we do buffalo chicken eggroll, a Cuban sandwich," said Chef and Owner Matthew Smith. "Crab fries, which is like a crab boil spiced French fry and a grilled pork chop on a stick with some red onion."
"We're getting double, triple people coming back," he added.
Here is a full list of the food vendors at Musikfest for the first time (from Lehigh Valley Happening):
Red Stag Pub Liederplatz
Roasty Toasty: Grilled Cheese, Tomato Cheese, Italian Cheese, Crabby Cheese
Carolina Barbecue: Pork BBQ, Philadelphia Style Pork BBQ, Pit Beef, Chicago Style Italian Beef, Chicken BBQ, Pot Roast Sandwich, Italian Sausage, Carolina Chili
PA Lottery Volksplatz
Strawberry Street Concessions: Falafel, Hummus and Pita, Grape Leaves, Tabuoleh, Big Ass Burrito, Big Ass Steak Burrito, Steak Quesadillas, Veggie Quesadillas, Garlic Parmesan Fries
Grateful Spread: Cheesesteak Egg Roll, Buffalo Chicken Egg Roll, Crab Fries, Grilled Pork Chop on a Stick, Cuban Sandwich
Bees Knees Grill: Grilled Cheese, Grilled Cheese w/ Bacon, Grilled Cheese w/ Havarti, Apples, Arugula on Sourdough; Grilled Cheese w/ Pesto, Mozzarella, Fresh Tomato on Italian; Grilled Cheese with Kimchee, Grilled Tempeh, Swiss on Marble Rye, Grilled Cheese with Avocado, Bacon, Cheddar on Sourdough, Grilled Cheese with Avocado, Arugula, Pesto, Havarti on Sourdough
Sangtawan Thai Food: Chicken on a Stick, NY Strip on a Stick, Pad Thai, Red Curry Chicken, Pannang Curry, Spring Roll, Fried Chicken Dumpling, Tofu
Handwerkplatz presented by Air Products
Delicious Bites on the Go: Mini Doughnuts
Aetna Americaplatz at Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks
Rodale Catering: Bulldog Burger, Hot Dog, Walking Taco, Hand Cut Fries and Sweet Potato Fries, Veggie Wrap, Turkey Club Wrap, Pulled Pork Parfait, Organic Ice Cream Bars and Sandwiches, Cookies
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities