BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Police are releasing new information in the hopes of catching the driver involved in a deadly hit and run crash.
Paul Agens was hit and killed on Route 22 in Bethlehem Twp., Northampton Co., on Jan. 11, police said.
Agens, 60, of Hamburg, N.J., was putting gas into his vehicle on the side of the highway when he was hit by a passing vehicle, said police.
Investigators said the FBI laboratory analyzed paint chips recovered from the scene and determined the vehicle involved in the crash was either a white Chevrolet Express or GMC Savana made between 1996 and 2002.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Trooper Malitsch at 610-861-2026.
The Lehigh Valley Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information that leads to an arrest.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten