EASTON, Pa. - Some special guests will grace a celebration of the "stars and stripes" in Easton.
An Airforce Jazz ensemble is set to hit the Riverside Park amphitheater stage on Flag Day, June 14.
The Rhythm in Blue Jazz Ensemble is a 17-member band composed of active duty musicians.
The ensemble is part of the U.S. Airforce Heritage of America Band.
"One of the things that i most enjoy about our concerts is when we get a chance to honor the veterans. It's really touching in a lot of ways to see these guys and women stand up that maybe don't get recognition as often as they should," said Staff Sgt. David Fatek, the tour manager.
The concert is free and open to the public.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Crash in Penn Twp. closes Rt. 183 in both directions
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose