ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The former Bethlehem Steel site is getting a new "green" tenant.
Liberty Property Trust announced plans Thursday to build a 1.2 million square foot sustainable warehouse at the crossroads of Rt. 412 and Commerce Center Boulevard.
The building will be LEED and Energy Star certified.
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Nazareth and Easton girls set up all-EPC District final
- Pottsville, East Stroudsburg North to play for 5A title
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Nearly record warmth today and tomorrow with a few showers
- Christie set to unveil final budget proposal as governor
- Updated Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Life Lessons: Does your body language say you are leadership material?
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race