ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Nicholas Caccappolo of Allentown pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in Lehigh County Court Tuesday.
First Assistant District Attorney Matthew Falk said sentencing is scheduled for March 31.
Falk said Caccapolo faces 20 to 40 years in prison for the September 2012 shooting death of 19-year-old Anthony Otero, who lived in an apartment in the 900 block of Chew Street in the city.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business