Hoping for tickets to the 150th Lehigh-Lafayette football game at Yankee Stadium? You're out of luck.
Lafayette and Lehigh University say they have both exhausted their allotment of tickets for the November 22, 2014 game.
Lafayette announced its tickets were gone Tuesday. Lehigh said its tickets were all accounted for back in November.
"We greatly appreciate the tremendous response and the patience of our alumni, parents, campus community and fans," said Lafayette Director of Athletics Bruce McCutcheon. "This is an historic sale for a once in a lifetime event at an iconic venue."
The game is expected to be broadcast live on multiple outlets.
There is one last possibility for tickets -- Lehigh University says the Yankees may free up more tickets for the football game.
- HS Boys Volleyball: Parkland sweeps Liberty
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
- Police: Man passed out on heroin in McDonald's bathroom
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle