More students will soon be living on campus at Northampton Community College.
The school held a groundbreaking ceremony Tuesday afternoon for a new residence hall.
Officials said the new building will house 300 students, doubling the number of students currently living on campus.
NCC is the only community college in Pennsylvania that offers on-campus housing. The building is scheduled to open for fall 2015.
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Updated Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Near-record warmth through Wednesday with a few showers
- Updated Live at 2 p.m.: NJ Gov. Christie unveils final budget proposal
- Updated It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated Caller waits hit 2 hours at jobless centers, official says
- Updated Open house to discuss the State Hill-Berkshire Underground Transmission Line Project
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building